AIM
weirdozzy
Skype
weirdozzy

IQ: VisageNovel IQ: VisageNovel

Even as an actor for the character I find myself still laughing at the dialogue regardless of the fact I already read it multiple times, lynksu is definitely one of the best producers I have the pleasure to work for

Lynkusu responds:

Awh thanks Maverick! :) You make a really good Steve! :D

TMR: Hipsters TMR: Hipsters

William Morningwood here, I like this animation, and not just because I voiced in it. My voices changed a bit sometimes, but that's my fault lol.

WillOG responds:

OH GOD, William Moringwood himself!?

Funny School Things Redux Funny School Things Redux

It was ok, but a few things

Voice acting was echoey, and some of it was lacking emotion, or sounded really forced.
The Jokes were kind of flat, and some were just not funny. I get the point this is supposed to be about things that happened in (your?) school, so I understand you wouldn't just go off the wall and make an extremely funny situation up that couldn't happen in school. The Animation was ok, and the motion was solid, so Best feature: Animation!

Aqlex responds:

I'm surprised that the best feature would be animation! I never felt like I was particularly good at that aspect of animating (does that even make sense?!). I do agree that some of the sound work was a little echoey. I have since upgraded some of my recording equipment and setup, but everything for this animation was recorded over a year ago, far before I upgraded everything. I also agree that some of the voice work was somewhat forced . I am glad you understand that I didn't want to go off the wall with the situations, since they were all supposed to be fairly true to the real event. Thanks for taking the time to write me a review!

Punished Gypsy Punished Gypsy

So uh....Idk it's bad? I don't know what else to say...

Dragon Chariots Dragon Chariots

Love it! Gives me a SNES feel

Teletubby Thing Teletubby Thing

It likes Miyamoto....Shigeru is that you!?

Back in My Day Back in My Day

But he's so right.... :'( Especially about the graphics bit!....also about FPS

3DSmas 3DSmas

Favorited, and Recommended! This is pretty good.