AIM
weirdozzy
Skype
weirdozzy

IQ: VisageNovel IQ: VisageNovel

Even as an actor for the character I find myself still laughing at the dialogue regardless of the fact I already read it multiple times, lynksu is definitely one of the best producers I have the pleasure to work for

Lynkusu responds:

Awh thanks Maverick! :) You make a really good Steve! :D

TMR: Hipsters TMR: Hipsters

William Morningwood here, I like this animation, and not just because I voiced in it. My voices changed a bit sometimes, but that's my fault lol.

WillOG responds:

OH GOD, William Moringwood himself!?

Funny School Things Redux Funny School Things Redux

It was ok, but a few things

Voice acting was echoey, and some of it was lacking emotion, or sounded really forced.
The Jokes were kind of flat, and some were just not funny. I get the point this is supposed to be about things that happened in (your?) school, so I understand you wouldn't just go off the wall and make an extremely funny situation up that couldn't happen in school. The Animation was ok, and the motion was solid, so Best feature: Animation!

Aqlex responds:

I'm surprised that the best feature would be animation! I never felt like I was particularly good at that aspect of animating (does that even make sense?!). I do agree that some of the sound work was a little echoey. I have since upgraded some of my recording equipment and setup, but everything for this animation was recorded over a year ago, far before I upgraded everything. I also agree that some of the voice work was somewhat forced . I am glad you understand that I didn't want to go off the wall with the situations, since they were all supposed to be fairly true to the real event. Thanks for taking the time to write me a review!

Mr.Outpsycho - Slaughter Mr.Outpsycho - Slaughter

I have to say that "rap" was horrible, it sounded like an extended asthma attack with words shoved in here and there. Animation could be a lot better. The only thing I can say really besides that, is that I'm happy it's not another loop.

Moist Towelettes Moist Towelettes

Probably the funniest flash I've seen in awhile!

Kid Dicarus Kid Dicarus

I love the "Terrorist!" I think I laughed too loud at it! Solid animation, and good concept! 5/5!!

The Virtual Fighter The Virtual Fighter

This is ok, not the best, but not the worst! 3/5 for effort!

DJFyatChoonZ responds:

:( >_>

Happy Dog! (Original) Happy Dog! (Original)

Not gonna lie, don't like it, but then again I don't normally like loops with no story :( Sorry

Eepi Skyrim Eepi Skyrim

The only thing that killed it was the audio, besides that I love this! Your microphone seems extremely sensitive, you should try turning down the gain a bit when you want to yell, then turn the line up in post! 3.5/5!

minilinkki responds:

Oh well, the audio was old anyway. Friend of mine also worked for it, since I am not speaking english as my main language.

Anyway, thanks from the review !

COD in a nutshell COD in a nutshell

I'm usually one to make fun of COD myself, so I think that's why this appealed to me. The animation could be better, but eh, it's good! I thought it was funny enough 3.5/5!

RedmanComics responds: